Leave a Legacy
If you would like to support Northland Hospice as part of your financial planning goals, we can help.
What would planned giving do for me?
- Cut your taxes. Receive deductions for income, gift and estate taxes. Transfer highly appreciated assets to cut or eliminate capital gains taxes.
- Let you receive income while making a significant gift to Northland Hospice while you are living.
- Help you manage your resources by making a gift of real estate, appreciated securities, or closely held stock.
How would my gift help Northland Hospice?
- Donations support us as we tend to the dying and their families. It makes you a partner in this important work.
- Money contributed to the endowment ensures Northland Hospice will be here for years to come.
- Gifts fill the gap for people who cannot afford to pay for care.
How do I remember Northland Hospice in my will?
You can either make a new will or modify an existing will by adding a codicil. Another option is to include Northland Hospice in your revocable trust. The amount of the bequest is deductible from the taxable portion of your estate. Here is sample language you may use:
“I hereby give, devise, and bequeath to Northland Hospice and Palliative Care, a nonprofit corporation in Flagstaff, Arizona, for the general purposes of the organization [number of dollars]/[all of the rest, residue, and remainder of my estate].”
To find out more, contact us:
All of these arrangements may be tailored to suit your needs. There are many ways you can make meaningful gifts to Northland Hospice. We also recommend you check with your financial adviser to discuss your particular situation.